Here’s quick snapshot of news around the industry!
- Are “proprietary metrics” the next big thing in talent management? Dr. John Sullivan thinks so. [ERE]
- 5 questions HR pros should be asking their talent right now. [Fistful of Talent]
- Should recruiters be awarded based on candidate experience? [ERE]
Around the Government:
- How many jobs has “fracking” actually created? Turns out the Department of Labor’s report shows the numbers are highly exaggerated. [National Journal]
- While the U.S. Government fights for equal pay amongst different genders, we’ve seen success in these 15 categories. [Gov Exec]
- Whether you care about equal pay for federal workers or not, it’s important to note that “not all feds are making out poorly.” [Gov Exec]
- What would federal workers change about the workplace if they were in charge? Survey gathers their top priorities. [Washington Post]
Around the IT & Engineering Industries:
- Want to know what other tech companies are offering talent? Look no further. Hubspot put together the below infographic: http://bit.ly/Qmib2d
Did you find this post helpful? What would you like to see more of in future posts?